Monday, December 3, 2012

Beaumont Coffee - Mocha Mint


Happy December to you! Not for me though. I'm home blogging about coffee when I should be at work but I'm waiting for the critter guy to come and seal up my house because I have a rat(s?) in my attic.  Yes, it's as awful as it sounds. I'm consoling myself with seasonal coffee and a playlist I call "Get Down! (in the dumps)". Pretty clever, right? Ok, Beaumont Coffee's Mocha Mint flavor:

I love it!  It smelled GREAT when I opened up the bag, mmmmm.  I brewed up a small pot, poured in a little skim milk for temperature control and YUM.  The mocha mint flavoring is subtle but it is strong enough to make it feel like a special occasion.


I give this coffee an A!  I would have given it an L because I am likely to buy it again, but I upgraded to an A because of how good it smells.  Maybe Aldi has changed my reference point for food prices, but the $5 price tag seems pretty steep to me. (Especially when you can buy Sea Salt Caramels for less than $4)

Side note: There were two other seasonal coffee flavors while I was there: Gingerbread and something else I can't remember right now.  If anyone has had either of these two, let me know. I don't want to drop $5 on something if it's not great.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to buy this for my wife as a stocking stuffer!

    ReplyDelete