Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tin Foil Hat -- Aluminum Foil

Staples, it's hard to screw up paper towels, napkins, sandwich bags, etc. I tend to buy all mine at ALDI and I've had pretty good luck. Today I give you....Boulder Aluminum Foil.

Tea Party endorsed Anti-Government Mind Reading Fabric.

So tin foil... Man, I'm running out of things to say about the really boring products I've been reviewing. This foil is like other foils - bright on one side, dull on the other, crumples well, has a sweet serving suggestion on the box and it's about the same thickness as name brand aluminum foil. Or fole, as we say down here in the South. 

ALDI, always concerned with your kid's well being, has added a nice caution to the box. "As with other consumer products, do not let children use without supervision." You hear that mom? Letting us play with tin foil unsupervised was a bad idea! Also "Cutting edge is sharp. Avoid contact."  With all the flesh eating bacteria infections going on around here, that's a good thing to know!

Anyway, this Boulder Aluminum Foil works like a charm. I'm giving it an A+. A because I would buy it again and plus for it's concern about my personal well being.

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree!
    Great Price for this Foil, better deal than anything at a major market or dollar store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pretty solid product, one I regularly buy. Thanks for reading! Keep shopping and let us know if you find something good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy with Aldi's and their products. About a year ago I had one roll of aluminum foil not unroll properly, and after contacting the company, received two rolls replacing it. Products aren't always perfect, but customer service is everything! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like many aldi products, this is very subpar. To thin and unrolls poorly-bad combination. My wif bought 2 boxes i threw on box in the garbage immiediatly and used the one that didnt rip like cheap one-ply porta-john toliet paper only because i was in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete