Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Blitz: Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows

Pumpkin madness continues with Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows from Baker's Corner.


Did anyone leave ALDI during pumpkin week without these adorable marshmallows in their cart? I hope not. Just look at how perfectly autumn these are. Just look:

Ugh, I want to buy bags and bags and bags and just litter my front porch with them. I want a swimming pool full of them that I can nap in. I love the idea of these little squishy pumpkins so much that I'm not sure reviewing them on taste is even fair.

However: as food, I still love them. The first few were little artificial smelling and I was crestfallen. But on marshmallow number four, they had me and I slipped into a squishy, airy, cute marshmallow trance. MUST EAT MORE PUMPKIN-SHAPED MARSHMALLOWS. And I did. And it was wonderful.

I give these marshmallows an A++. Bonus points for genius (having never seen any pumpkin flavored marshmallows before) and preciousness.



Spare thoughts:
  • Does it matter that they smell more like a pumpkin spice candle than food? NO.

3 comments:

  1. I couldnt agree more.
    I made rice cereal treats with these and the big box of Aldi's Millville rice cereal [1.69] and they were delicious!
    I brought some to work and people loved them!
    I also bought a second bag to make more closer to Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my plan as well! I ended up getting sick and eating the rice crispies as cereal and then, the following week, handfuls of marshmallows. I now only have enough ingredients for a single-serving of rice crispy treats. I wanted to see how orange they would be. Oh well.

      Delete
  2. They were very ORANGE....but TASTY!

    ReplyDelete