Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I Play It Straight -- Milk Chocolate Coated Butter Cookies

Since I have nothing but good things to say about this product, in this post I'm just going to play it straight. No wise cracks - just a solid review. I give you...cafe' Bistro Milk Chocolate Coated Butter Cookies.

Delicious!


These cookies were GREAT! The cookies were crispy and the chocolate was creamy and smooth. I did have to put them in the refrigerator because they were starting to melt at room temperature but even straight out of the fridge they were pretty amazing. There weren't a lot of them in the box - I want to say 8. The cookies were $3.99 - a pricey ALDI product but worth it.

Along with snack foods, ALDI does a pretty solid job with their "upscale" brands like Grandessa and cafe' Bistro. I would recommend anything I've tried from either of those brands.

So I'm giving these cafe' Bistro Milk Chocolate Coated Butter Cookies an A. I think they may be just seasonal so grab them if you see them.

(That was pretty boring wasn't it?)

stray thoughts
  •  There are cafe' Bistro Dark Chocolate Butter Cookies too

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. I shop at Aldi, and I don't admit it to anybody LOL. It is my little shame I keep secret, like an alcoholic that covers his tracks.

    That said, the Chocolate butter cookies are an Aldi favorite of mine. I always keep a box or two in the pantry in case company comes over for coffee, or I need a dessert in a pinch. I prefer the dark chocolate ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily you can take your own bags so your neighbors don't see you carrying it in! LOL! Those cookies were delicious. I'll give the dark chocolate ones a shot next time I see them. Thanks for checking out our blog! Let us know if you find something good.

    ReplyDelete