Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WE INTERRUPT OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BLOG POSTING - Sea Salt Caramels

***ALDI EMERGENCY BLOG POST***

Sorry for the panic I know this has caused, but I just got the ALDI flyer in my inbox and found something you need to know about. There is one thing at ALDI that comes around once or twice a year that turns this blog from "What's Good At ALDI" into "What's GREAT At ALDI" and it's these and they're back!

INCREDIBLE and only $3.49!

I'm not going to waste time with a review. Time you could be using to run, I repeat RUN, to ALDI and grab every last box of these. I'll only say this - this post is by me, GC and you know how hard I am on ALDI products. NOW GO!

Update from the Lady: Specially Selected Sea Salt Caramels get an A++. Bonus points for being an amazing gift and a for a having a box sized for 10 pieces but only giving you nine.

1 comment:

  1. I just tried these last night for the first time and they are very good! Def an L+ to an A in my book! Great call!

    ReplyDelete