Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ole! Salsa!

It is important that when you host an Arbor Mist Wine Tasting Party (more on that later), you provide snacks. GC was nice enough to stop by ALDI and pick up some classy snacks to pair with the classy evening we were about to have. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and state that snack food is ALDI's sweet spot. In addition to several bottles of Arbor Mist, ALDI pita chips, crackers, hummus, and salsa were all served. First up for review is Grandessa Signature Mild Salsa.

(Please excuse the poor quality of the photos; they were taken quickly.  So much AM to get to)
Everyone, go out and buy this salsa!  It was really, really fantastic. It was tomato-y, cilantro-y, and refreshing. I could not have asked for more. I loved it; I probably ate half of this tub on my own (whoops).



Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our first A! I give this salsa an A+. I will be buying this salsa for all my future salsa needs.  Bonus points for only costing $1.99!

Stray thoughts:
  • This is not a spicy salsa, it has more of a pico de gallo flavor.
  • Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Update: After this weekend's trip to ALDI, it turns out there are at least three other types of this premium salsa! Medium, Mild - Sweet Onion, and Mild - Artichoke and Garlic. More salsa reviews in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment