Friday, January 11, 2013

Simply Nature Week - Garden Salsa Brown Rice Crisps


I'm sleepy. Here's the low down on Simply Nature's Garden Salsa Brown Rice Crisps. Crushed up, Wendy's would put these chips on their "Asian-style" salad, calling them "crispy Asian noodles."



At first I didn't like them. The flavor-powder was nice but the aftertaste was overwhelmingly rice-y. But I ate a lot more in the first sitting than I had intended so I think I must have liked them. However, I'm going to give them a D because I won't buy them again. But a D seems pretty harsh - they're made from rice, they SHOULD taste like rice. So if you like rice, pretend I gave them an L and make your decisions from there.

This review was pretty boring. But you know what? So were these chips. BOOM.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them but I could see where someone wouldn't. Its def a personal taste issue for these. I agree with your L designation!

    ReplyDelete